• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Portforwarding Problem

stelli

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a problem with Portforwarding and all the Tutorials here weren't a big help.

I got a Pirelli PRGAV4202N and tried to portforward, but if I check if my ports are open on Open Port Check Tool - Test Port Forwarding on Your Router, I can only see that port 80 is open, all others are still closed.
Anyone got an idea how to solve this problem?

Downloaded now a free trial of the program "Port Forwarding Wizard" and managed to open the ports (for 15 minutes because it's trial), and the Open Port Check Tool told me the ports are open, but I can still not connect to my Server...kinda starting to suck..

Stelli, I tryed to do it with Port Forwarding Wizard trial version and the ports were opened but i can't connect to my server when i run the port 7171:
There is an error "Disconected from server"
And when i stop the port 7171, itis runing but only on my local ip..

When I do it, it's just not connecting, it takes ages until the client tells me it doesnt work. I can also login normal if I use localhost ip, but I still cannot get it online. Anyone got an idea how it might work?

Back