• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Portforwarding

Mariner7037

DarkDreams OT
Reaction score
I am trying to portforward and having issues doing it. i have a Asus Wireless Router RT-N66R
Its a new HP with 32 gb of ram and a 6 core processor.
runs everything great just need to learn to port forward since i haven't done it in years.

i'm also running Windows 8.

- - - Updated - - -

i followed the instructions but my ports still are not open.

- - - Updated - - -

Still isn't working
not sure what else i can do to get this to work.
kinda need to have someone walk me through it all. i got a server and wanna host my self so i can get more going on it.
I can log in fine but thats through local.

Last edited:
login to your router with the information on the bottom of your router should be "192.168.0.1" then login with "Admin as username!", then password "is either "password/changeme" then go to Advanced settings look for port fowarding and add them if you can add from the port forwarding panel look for "Services" then add your service Remember "TCP+UPD"

If its not "192.168.0.1" then go to start Search for "CMD" run the CMD then type "ipconfig"

Last edited:
i've tried that and everything else. i think it may just be my internet provider.
I use ClearWire which may not allow me to host a server but i'm gonna look at new internet today.

i just changed my internet provider. its done now but i seem to have the issue that i get kicked from the game alot.
my character stays logged in but i get kicked out. not sure why.

Back