• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Ports 7171,7172 HELP HELP Portforwarding problem

burre145

Reaction score
I have a cisco epc2425 router, when i port forward the ports 7171,7172 correctly as in the guide at portforward.com. they are still closed and i cant enter my server.I have checked it with vapus. net/canihost too and it says that the ports is still closed, the windows firewall is off... What am i doing wrong please help..

(i have hosted before and had done the same as i did this time, what am i doing wrong this time??????)

sd.JPG
This is the cisco portforwarding section
canihost.JPG
This one is from vapus .net/canihost

Last edited:
What happens when someone tries to login?
If you host the server on the computer you use to login, then you have to login with 127.0.0.1 or your IPv4 address.
Other people have to login with your global ip (What Is My IP � | Shows Your IP Address.)
Also be sure you have your global ip in config.lua

When someone tries to log in they get a error in tibia client, and i have my global ip in config.lua..

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know what my problem is ??

- - - Updated - - -

bump

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

- - - Updated - - -

BUMB

Last edited:
Back