• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Ports blocked??

GOD Mattzor

Reaction score
Alright guys seeing as my last post was getting off topic i figured id start another thread... My ports are open but not? They have been opened through my router through my firewall and to be safe i even disabled my firewall and my antivirus but still no luck... It was working before but now there not? Ideas?

google shane's toolbox and download his simple port checker this will 100% check if your ports are open or not open to host tibia. I had the same problem with ports, they were really confusing and stuff but this helped me out lol

The website looks poo though hahaha anyways i'll try his simple port fowarding thing and if that doesnt work i'm going to get angry..

I never had to deal with portforwarding

the server has to be online at the time you're checking if the port is open.
if it's already online, then you must've made a mistake somewhere

its hard to tell where, without more info

lmao well that's owned.. hahaha Its so weird though becuase port 80 and 3306 are open and i opened them the same why i opened the others.. So there's no real answer why they shouldn't be open..

Yeah i cant be bothered looking for a script haha i though that had the option in the top on player list..... Anyway I could still use some help on my problem!!!!

you aren't even supposed to open the mysql port (3306), it's a security risk

port 80 is often a problem, are you sure your webserver (apache/httpd.exe) is listening on it? and not some other program like.. skype?