• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Ports Help! 7171 7172

kevin127

Reaction score
Hi I Opened Port 7171 , 7172 , 80 disabled firewall, disabled antivirus everything but when i start the server i still cant login on tibia. I dont know why. I checked vapus.net/canihost port 80 worked but not 7171, 7172
In config.lua i wrote my ip from whatismyip.com
Please help!

If vapus say the ports are closed, u have the ports close I think your router block the ports, try search and open from your ports

Did you had your server running when you used the vapus.net/canihost tool? If not, it will say the ports are closed even when they are open.
What happens when you try to login? Can you see the characterlist and what is the error from the client you get?
Make sure you use your IPv4 address or 127.0.0.1 to login and other people (or from other computers) your global ip (ip from www.whatismyip.com).

Did you had your server running when you used the vapus.net/canihost tool? If not, it will say the ports are closed even when they are open.
What happens when you try to login? Can you see the characterlist and what is the error from the client you get?
Make sure you use your IPv4 address or 127.0.0.1 to login and other people (or from other computers) your global ip (ip from www.whatismyip.com).
If i use localhost i can see my charachter list but i cant login, but if i use my Global ip adress i cant either see my charachter list

- - - Updated - - -

which is the brand of your router
My Router is from ownit , its a swedish router

Last edited by a moderator:
Already tried to restart your computer and your router?
It's normal you can't login with your global ip if you login on the same computer that hosts the server, so you have to use your IPv4 address (or 127.0.0.1 if that also works, sometimes it doesn't, so then you can use your IPv4 address instead).

NEW! I dont really know whats the problem but when i open my ot i cant connect to my ot, but then when i open OT Land ipchanger and connect to shadowcores.twifysoft.net then my ot its working? thats just wtf.. Plz help so i dont need to do that

Back