• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Ports open, but cannot connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slatera

Reaction score
Hi, ive got all my ports open but I cant connect to my server nor anyone else can.

Any1 got any tips?

Ports ive opened:
and 80.

Last edited:
Go to connections, righht click on the connection you use and click on properties..

Then you will see a sott of list, click on TC/Ip or something and click on properties, Just fill in your Ip everything there (What you can find with typing Ipconfig/all in your cmd)
And apply the changes :)

Go to connections, righht click on the connection you use and click on properties..

Then you will see a sott of list, click on TC/Ip or something and click on properties, Just fill in your Ip everything there (What you can find with typing Ipconfig/all in your cmd)
And apply the changes :)
Not following you here. :blink:

lol, open the ports in YOUR firewall.

and chek if ANY Antivirus is blocking the ports

My firewall in my computer is disabled, and ive opened the ports in my router, and I have no antivirus doing that.

Edit:
Post on 13:37.. o.o

first need open the server...
and check after, and try enter with the private IP, but if not work try contact your internet company and ask if your ports are open

That didnt work. >_<
Ive also called my internet company, he says I should do a reset in my modem, but that didnt work either.

ok, what router do you use?

And btw, The things you need to fillin.. you can see them in CMD if you type in ipconfig/all

Because at ip adress, dont type in the ip that they give on whatsmyipadress.com or something..

I HAVE DLINK 300 I CAN HELP YOU...

well i have guide in a forum but... in spanish XD, emm okay the guide explain how open internal ports for can to acces to your server...

fine in 2 days i traslate the guide for you.
see you later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back