• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ports open but not reachable(probably)

Thaiwor

Reaction score
tDIfhHV.png

WHY?

It says on every port checker site that the ports is open.. still i cant reach connection to my login screen.. ;C
Bruh.

Anyone?

The thing is.. ive had a server for 2 years..
I reseted my router to factory new and then after opening the ports again it wont work.. ;C @Limos ,ima try the firewall though

It wont work.. i dont know why it says my 7171 7172 ports isnt open.. ive opened them the same way ive allways been doin, TFS is enabled in firewall and nothing in router settings.. ive used same "open port" teqnuiqe as ive allways been doin and my 80s ports work with the same settings as 7171 and 7172 but still not open?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you tested it with this site while the server was running?
http://www.************/index.php?portchecker
Also make sure the ip is correct.

Did you open port 7171/7172 the same way as port 80?
Already tried using a portforward tutorial from youtube for your router incase you missed something?

I havent missed anything.. if i set my config.lua to 127.0.0.1 ofc it works.. but online game ports nope..

Swevs.hopto.org / Swevs.sytes.net..

Website works fine but the game isnt reachable.

Back