• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ports/Opening an OT Server Issue. (People cant connect to my server)

Rarken

Reaction score
I've turned my firewall off and opened all the needed ports.
SS of what I've done:
fsw75.png

Also tried to turn of my virus protection software in some mintues.

Open ports 7171-7174 for both UDP and TCP - Also 3306 and 443 + 80 are the web ports that need to be opened.

7171-7172 are for the server.
What happens when people try to login, can they see the characterlist and which error do they get?

They can log in to the character list, But they dont get any errors when they attempt.. And when I opened 7173 or 7174 which I have removed now, It just stopped, What should I do?

There is no reason to open 7173-7174, I assume he made a typo.
But from what I can understand, players can see the character list when they try to login, but when they click on the character it just lets them wait without getting an error from the client?

Well if they can login to the characterlist but just not with a character ingame, this means the loginport 7171 is open.
Port 7172 is the gameport that lets people login from the characterlist ingame, so try to open that the same way as 7171.
Other possibility what causes people not to get from the characterlist ingame is a wrong ip in config.lua, so be sure it's this ip: What Is My IP Address � | Shows Your IP Address.
And be sure other people use this ip to login.

It's is most likely an issue with one of these two things, an onLogin creaturescript or a skill level with the database, but generally the skill one does not crash the server to this state unless a player has first logged on and used an item that uses that skill or a spell with bugged magic level

Back