• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PORTS PROBLEM! HOSTING DEDICATED

Physc

PPL
Reaction score
I buy a hosting dedicated (damon) its all okey but i open ports 7171 ,7172 tcp and udp and a web cheker say its no open WHAT CAN I DO im losting days on my hosting i want to put my server online.. damn

You have bought a Windows VPS utilizing KVM virtualization.
Navigate to Control Panel --> Security/Firewall --> Add Rule for Incoming/Outgoing --> Add the ports one by one 7171, 7172, 80 for both UDP and TCP. So in the end you would have 6 new incoming rules (7171 tcp/udp, 7172 tcp/udp, 80 tcp/udp) and outgoing rules (same). You might also want to consider to add your server.exe as an exception in the firewall so it is not blocked.

As I have told you in pm I am currently not available as I am preparing for a flight I am taking tomorrow. You should be fine if you follow the instructions above though. If it still doesnt work I will do it on tuesday.

Last edited:
@Physc Had a couple of minutes time!
Best regards :)

74hJote.png

I'm having problems today that seems to be hosting-related.
Can the host turn on/off ports(or DO they) without talking to the owner of the VPS? Uniserver is 1 sec getting its IP up and next it doesn't, but even if the IP goes green it never get connected to internet.. Started out of nowhere :/