• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ports rlly big problem

Shantyzz

Reaction score
Ok so i port forwaded my ports on my siemens 4200 and i truned off my fire wall also my antivirus etc etc i followed all guides i tried and tried again and again opening my ports 80 and 443 and people cant enter my site yet... Whys that? oh and btw my network company dont work with ports etc i already called them and they said something like "i dont know how to do that -.-"
so im trying to see if someone can help me... (oh forgot i opened the UCP AND TCP) so what could it be wrong? :confused:

EDITED : i erased teamviwer of my coumputer and i just have messenger the server call of duty 4 and googlecrome oh and ventrilo :p

Help pls i will give some rep

Hi there,

I can help you :), i am unsure why you did portforward on port 443 :S The ports you need are as follows.. 8.40+ servers 7171 - TCP/UDP. 7172 - TCP/UDP. 3306 - "mysql port" TCP UDP. and port 80 "apache" TCP/UDP.. When you have done this please restart your router and let me know :)

That was a bit fast, you forwarded all those ports and turned off your router at the mains?? to reset it? and came back on to give a reply that quickly?

Back