• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ports still closed

Grehy

Killroy
Reaction score
port scanner shows 7171 and 7172 are still blocked, despite them being open in my router settings. 80 and 3306 are open, just not these.

bgzehu.jpg

Any ideas? Fire wall is off, etc

try using PFconfig, from Portforward, it automatically forwards the ports for you, take it free from here:
GigaSize.com: Host and Share your Files
pw of the .rar is: www . warianos . cl ( all together )

Registration code is in the rar. Hope it works.
Anyways, when running the program for first time, will ask you what kind of router/modem you are using, be sure to select the correct one! :D
Hope it helps :)

Not to familiar with what your problem is but I had a problem where people could connect to my server but not my website. It looks as if you have a very similar router(at least the firmwares the same) but what i had to do to let people access my webpage was change the port from 80 to 8090 in the http.config or something file in the xampp config folder. Then to connect to the website you gotta add to it something like this Http://yourip:8090

Hope I helped.

Back
Top Bottom