• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ports

colton111

Reaction score
Just need help opening my ports I googled and tried everything possible. Thanks ahead of time.

Ok I'm on my phone right now, but one problem is that I have three routers I guess? I'm new to this so bare with me. I have a bec modem connected to a wireless router an from that my actually computer is connected to a booster wireless router. I opened the ports on the modem an the wireless router by following all the steps I found on Google. Do I have to open them on my booster also? I had my own OT open on my old computer an all the ports worked well. Then I bought this new one an a booster an im starting from square one again.

I will have to check all the routers names when I get back home but one is bec another is Lynksys Cisco e2000 an idk about the booster I think it's name is belkin.

You have to open these ports on every router that integrates with your PC. So i think this will be wireless router and a booster router as you said so.
Also you can check if your TFS (i think that's the server u're using, if not, it will be any other OTserv) is allowed publicly in your windows' firewall or whatever firewall you use.

Ok ive tried everything at this point. Ive even went to static ips from what i saw on google. I have no idea what im doing im just following steps. Can someone look at this through teamveiwer? or something similar to that?

I'd suggest you look at a guide from here: http://portforward.com/

From what I can understand in your situation: Forward ports on your router that is connected to the outside. You can ignore the wireless repeater because it is probably not giving DHCP addresses.

I just did that. I downloaded their program and I followed all of the steps. The thing is i used to have a ot. Not a high quality ot just one for me and my friends to goof off on. Then like i said i bought a wireless extender. I dont know how to get to the ports on it, if i have to open ports on it i do not know but thats the only thing i could come up with that is wrong. I opened them on 92.168.1.1 and 92.168.0.1

You should be forwarding ports on ip ranges like "192.168.x.x" "10.x.x.x". Make sure you get the right address by typing "ipconfig" in a command prompt. If you are getting addresses from the repeater, forward the router to the repeater and the repeater to your computer.

yes i got 192.168..... i got two of them. I opned the ports on both of them. I got them through the ipconfig on the cmd. 7171 7272 and 80. All 3 of them are open on both the routers. I just cant get the booster to open the ports. I think that is the problem. Idk the ip or watever for it to log into it. I wish i knew exactly what i was talking about so i could explain it better. Im sorry guys.

To find the ip of the repeater you could probably check the routers DHCP Client list or you could run "tracert 192.168.1.1" to find the jumps.

Back