• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Portugal] RebornOT/ Reborn System/ Reborn Spells/ REBORN WORLD [8.6]

I tried it out, and take my advice, don't play the server.
Maps are poorly done, some teleports don't even work and if you step in the wrong one you get stuck. After this said, you need to fix your quests. Rewards SUCK, and some higher-level spells are more useless than lower-level spells. Before running a download and run server, atleast fix the map. Oh, and the forum doesn't work.
Last but not least, I feel this server is a disgrace to the Otland community

Last edited:
Oh Hi, why dont u make a better one :D

@Nyan cat
I mapped it? They dont use it anymore? Why so jealous!

Ill fix those things, thanks for report

Edit: Here is a custom client :D
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/J8bxY/RebornOT-Client.rar

Last edited:
@Nyan cat
I mapped it? They dont use it anymore? Why so jealous!

Because we had a deal that you will never release them,and I already talked to Viktor and he said it will be completely changed next week,and again why even use it too lazy to map a new one or you can't?and me Jealous of you?you wish.

I didnt use anything of frgtnl expect the main city which I was to lazy to map yeah + I dont have time mapping cuz Im to busy with EvsO Atm.

Viktor will remap it now and im happy that he is doing it :)
and what do u mean by WE had a deal? and yeah I never released it, just used what I mapped for my own server :)

I didnt use anything of frgtnl expect the main city which I was to lazy to map yeah + I dont have time mapping cuz Im to busy with EvsO Atm.

Viktor will remap it now and im happy that he is doing it :)
and what do u mean by WE had a deal? and yeah I never released it, just used what I mapped for my own server :)

He meant that you shouldn't use it in another server even if its your own server,They may use that main city again,who knows,just my opinion I'm not on your side neither his.

Back