• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Posible GRIM REAPER hit bug!

Join My Joint

Reaction score
Hey everybody with my MS I always found that Grim Reapers hit a lot, (obviously they hit but i tought that in this OT was exagerated) But how mages usually use utamo vita couldnt notice that like in my EK today.

Here some TRUSTED information:

Abilities:Melee (0-813), Blood Ball (225-275, death damage), Death Beam (490-720), Explosion Wave(0-300), Sudden Death (does Physical Damage) (0-165), Strong Haste, Self-Healing.
Elements: Physical > Death

The truth is that death beam max hit its 720, but lots of time hit me more than this. Here some proofs. Im still collecting proofs its hard to make screenshot cuz knight use lot of exura ico and dissappears but eye is faster ad i've saw this happening to me more times.

ZiISGyC.jpg

Here we can see Death Beam hit of 855! People can say, its a combo of Blood Ball and Death Beam but i dont really think this can happens... Btw i put this thread, and maybe Gm's can read it and check if its a bug or not.

People will say that there isnt a big difference but imagine if u lure...
Btw i have also readed about others monsters hit bug, so i let it here... Also have to say that if there is a bug with one of multiple atacks of grim reaper, it can also be in physical,etc...

crying about you? Oh don't be silly. I'm crying that i have to live in the same planet with dumbs like you

crying about you? Oh don't be silly. I'm crying that i have to live in the same planet with dumbs like you
and u are like the rest of people you hate, but you dont realize
btw maybe im wrong and u like me, hating other people just in forums and in rl life have frieds of oll types

shut up majczal gruba kurwo bo cie nikt nie lubi

Back