• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Possible change Buttons in Client?

You can to change the LINK, but i dont know if have how to change the buttons images, if you received a answer say me because i dont know if have how to change image button kkk.

ATT,
FORBIDDEN

You can modify everything that is already created (such as text) but you cannot really add new stuff to it. I've been quite inactive since few months ago so I dont really know how active it is now but there was "otclient" which is open source tibia client and you can do anything you want there.

You can modify everything that is already created (such as text) but you cannot really add new stuff to it. I've been quite inactive since few months ago so I dont really know how active it is now but there was "otclient" which is open source tibia client and you can do anything you want there.

There still is OTClient but its a little incative

Back