• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Possible for a script

froie

Expert Mapper
Reaction score
Hey.. I was wondering If theres any way to make a script so once you and your friends enter a portal, there will be a boss in there and once it is killed all players in the room are teleported to some other place and the boss is then respawned instantly for the next people to come in and kill

pretty hard to find tutorials or scripts like that.
They exist here, but you need to know exact keywords to dig them out.

Start of figuring out how does onDeath Creaturescript work on monsters.
With this you can teleport players to new location when creature dies.

When this done, i would check how to use getSpectators()
This function can be used to teleport specific players to boss room and not allow anyone else to join boss room when there is someone already fighting there.

After you have made some test your own, and still got problem. Post your work you have done to forum section and we will see how can we help you.
Also next time say us what TFS version you are using.

Im using TFS 1.0 and tbh i don't really understand how i can do it thats why i asked here >.> i looked forever and couldn't find anything and im stuck and can't figure it out

Hey.. I was wondering If theres any way to make a script so once you and your friends enter a portal, there will be a boss in there and once it is killed all players in the room are teleported to some other place and the boss is then respawned instantly for the next people to come in and kill
with u say "your friends" you mean ur VIP or just the ppl around you like banshee or something

umm just any players like say, me and 3 people enter a portal which contains a boss once we kill that boss it teleports us to a new spot.. ( not creates a teleport) then once it tps us all the boss respawns for others to enter and kill it and repeat

Back