• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Possible scammer at the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoughter

~ Have fun!~
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I just want to denounce a Otland's user who is, probably, a scammer. His name is xortezo and he is managing the project Sinteria:

http://otland.net/f43/poland-8-60-sinteria-world-legend-coming-back-without-sms-shop-192333/

I made for him two graphics for his project, a signature and a logo. He offered me two options: to join his team (Sinteria) or to receive 10 euros for 4 graphics. I chose the first option and I made for him these two first graphics (One of them is being used in his thread http://i41.tinypic.com/2rzceg8.jpg). After a week, he told me that he had found a better designer and that I was not good enough for him. In this moment he broke our deal, a deal made 1 week before. He offered me a payment for the two graphics I did (I could have asked him for 10 euros since this was the second offer he made me at the first time. But I didn't.). I accepted that offer and we were agreed to accept a payment of 5 euros, a payment that had to be through Western Union or SMS's because Xortezo didn't have Paypal. I wasn't agreed with that kind of payment but I finally accepted 5 euros of SMS's services.

Well, I have been waiting since early July and after weeks of "I need to charge the mobile" and "I will do it on thursday", he stopped replying my MP's. I have removed him from my Skype and now I'm writing this thread. It is not for the money (because 5 euros is a poor quantity), I just want to make an announcement about what kind of dealer Xortezo is.

Cheers, Thoughter.

Last edited:
Well, you have confirmed what was expected, you are a scammer. All this bad reputation is your fault, you had 1 month to send 2 sms's, I think it is not a big deal. I'm not surprised, I knew that you weren't paying just because you weren't interested in.

Don't pay, that's your choice but you should know that everybody in Otland know what kind of professional you are.

Cheers.

PD: Oh, and by the way, I didn't answer in Skype because I sent you a PM saying that I was going to delete you from Skype if you didn't send me the money after a long month waiting. You didn't reply and you continued writing in your OT's thread. Maybe you thought that I was going to forget but nope, I'm here.

I just wanna say, everything what are you saying is one big bullshit, and dont wanna talk about this anymore, if you dont wanna this (5 euro) so im not gonna beggin you for that, thats all bye bye.

I agree with Xortezo, people will keep thinking he's a scammer wether he pays or not. Rather just keep the 5 euro to yourself then.

TEAM XORTEZO

thats all byebye.

Maybe I would agree with him too, but I cannot even understand what he is writing.
Also, great logic. "Everyone will think I am a scammer if I don't pay, so let's not pay and be a scammer!"

Edit: I never meant to say that I agree with him, just wanted to state that it is impossible to read his statement.

Last edited:
Maybe I would agree with him too, but I cannot even understand what he is writing.
Also, great logic. "Everyone will think I am a scammer if I don't pay, so let's not pay and be a scammer!"

It's typical tho. If he paid it - he regains integrity. And even if he came clean - he would gain respect for it. But no he chooses to fuck around with it. IF he paid him first time - this would have been avoided. So it is his problem.

No i wouldn't agree with him - but i see his reasoning for now not paying. Nevertheless it is NOT a justification.

I just wanna say, everything what are you saying is one big bullshit, and dont wanna talk about this anymore, if you dont wanna this (5 euro) so im not gonna beggin you for that, thats all bye bye.

I DO want my money. Are you gonna pay?. Let me doubt it.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with Xortezo, people will keep thinking he's a scammer wether he pays or not. Rather just keep the 5 euro to yourself then.

TEAM XORTEZO

thats all byebye.

I love your reasoning, you are sooo wise. Let me guess, are you his rl friend? :eek:

well s.s this doesn't seem to have a solution
the scammer will appear blacklisted or denounced I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom