• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Possible to portforward using no-ip hostname?

flaite1

"Senior Fish"
Reaction score
Well i got a dynamic ip and router, and probably many people has this same problem, changing to static ip not a solution because it costs more money changing to static ip and they say its only for enterprices, can someone explain me how can i portforward using a no-ip hostname ibstead of my ip.
My router is zyxel-600.

First you have to have a no-ip account and name. Once you have that all set up, no-ip has a nifty program that will auto update your ip address on their site. Download that program and install it on the server your are using. Then just give out that yourname.no-ip and it should work. Port forwarding with no-ip is the exact same thing as port forwarding with your normal IP. If you have the normal port forwarding it will work perfectly fine.

Let me know if you need to learn how to port forward in the first place..

Hope it helped!

ok, but in my internet company this fckers had changed my routers password so they have to do it by remote acces, how do i explain them (kinda retarded people) by phone what they have to do, cause everytime i call them they dont know how to do it

Turn Off DHCP, Put in propetites of ur nettwork card TCP/IP ur ip (192.168.1.2, mask: 255.255.255.0, gateway 192.168.1.1, dsn (look on google for OPen DSN), Set Port Forward 7171 at 192.168.1.2 (80 too), i think, everything. just update ip by no-ip

who can help me it write in my ot, If u wanna be stronger donate via this website and the website wrote down there i wanna remove that shit please help!!!

Wrong thread. Don't understand that anyway? Reopen with fitting heading and better explanation

Back