• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post screenshots of your addons

addons from the open tibia server moonhawk.otland.net :) so i know the players etc. soon i will post my addons :)

My addons

This is my addons that i got on the server, next project is full warrior ;)

sorry for the little picture but click on the picture and you will see them well :)

Please post your addons to :)

Attachments

4011d1272752763-post-screenshots-your-addons-addons.jpg

you need to go to simon at fibula and talk to him (i think you need the first addon allsow befor you can get it) then you go to edron at hero spawn (go to the first room to the right and town two floors) you will see a door at (-2 floor)where you get the staff. visit TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more and find out more...

nope I dont got bot, if you follow my instructions then you should be able to obtain the staff, but you don't got the knowledge for it so sry bad for you

Well, I've now decided to collect addon ithems to barbarian insted of warrior (don't have time to try to get draon claw), i got allmost all spider silks, I got 25 red pocs, 50 green pocs, 100 iron ores, 20 behemoth fangs, and all the metalls and stuff like warrior's sweat and all that shit so i dont got much left to collect ;) i will post it all when i got full barbarian ;) stay tuned!!!

Back