• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post View

Hashirama479

World of Ninja
Solutions
Reaction score
Why did the Post View get so small? Or was it always like that? :O in my opinion kinda stupid if you post something at 15:00 you are not able to see the post after a hour anymore bcus many peoples posting at that time something!!! Please change it back.. :x

This was posted by @Mkalo in OTLand discord a few minutes ago

Code:
Resources category with three forums.
Art showoff category with three forums.
Miscellaneous category with 3-5 forums.
Otland is 40% shorter now but I shortened "new posts" widget on the right so you didn't notice

I am not sure if you are complaining about post view, the signature size or the "new posts" widget in the sidebar on main page.

Just in case, I will answer them all:
  • there's been no changes to post view
  • there's been no changes to signature size/limit/display
  • the "new posts" widget was shortened by 5 posts (from 17 to 12) to match the height of the forum table. Otherwise it lengthens the page which is mostly empty at the bottom. If it's important for you to scan new posts, head to What's new

Last edited:
Back