• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desktop Post your desktop!

desktop-2.png

not very clean

Last edited:
Damn Nip you most have a 24" screen hah :D btw where can i get this seexxxxi theme iv bin looking for it :p

i hate folders lol. i just get frustrated and put the "important" shortcuts on the desktop then i hide the folder somewhere to be forgotten and then it starts again, the process of filling the desktop with crap

edit: cleaned it up (trashcan is a fatty)

Last edited:
My new :)
Lil Wayne on the picture for the one that doesn't know.
2628rk4.png

Hmm well I guess I'll post mine.. Lolz I use folders so i can keep some more stuff on my desktop..

untitled-5.jpg

Yes it is windows 2000.. I want XP, or atleast the looktype of XP..

Originally Posted by frisse123 View Post
Here is my desktop!!

And seriously get rid of some stff off of your desktop man! And also I looked at the screen shot and I saw "Youtubehack" xD what you looking at?

Look, If i like Pamela Anderson... I do, and you cant make me change.. OK?
Understand? If you think she is Aweful.. OK, Fine.. Up to you..
She is 41, i know.. But that dosen't mean she is 41 on the pictures, am I right?!

i like pamela tho
Neon let's Rape her
:D

@ And seriously get rid of some stff off of your desktop man! And also I looked at the screen shot and I saw "Youtubehack" xD what you looking at?

What do you mean? i got everything that i need at my desktop xD But everytime i clean it i make it full in less than 2 weeks :(

Yes it is windows 2000.. I want XP, or atleast the looktype of XP..

And seriously get rid of some stff off of your desktop man! And also I looked at the screen shot and I saw "Youtubehack" xD what you looking at?

The only reason I stopped using 2k is because microsoft discontinued their support for it. They don't supply any updates for it anymore.. :(

Well, let's just say it like this. Every Windows version has been more demanding than the previous one. So yes.

Back