• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desktop Post your desktop!

@up CHINESE FTW! ehehhehe

Alright, I'll be the weaboo and say it...That's not Chinese, it's Japanese! Learn the difference!

There, I did it, on to the main subject, I would not dare to change my locale to Japanese, I would get lost in this system in a heartbeat, but that would be a good way to learn how to read it, since that's the point of no return.

- - - Updated - - -

xyrcJ.jpg

(when you see it...)

Those hanging powerlines remind me of here in Puerto Rico, since we have those mesh of insanity running everywhere!

migxxx tell me where u find such wallplayers?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Mostly from sites like: �o�t��������, 4chan, reddit: the front page of the internet, deviantART: where ART meets application!, *chan, etc. There are a couple other sites, but it would be against the rules (and the law lol) to post them. ;_;

Alright, I'll be the weaboo and say it...That's not Chinese, it's Japanese! Learn the difference!
This.

There, I did it, on to the main subject, I would not dare to change my locale to Japanese, I would get lost in this system in a heartbeat, but that would be a good way to learn how to read it, since that's the point of no return.
It's indeed a good way to learn. I'm pretty sure you're familiar with this example, but when people from other countries move to, for instance, the US for a long time they tend to forget how to properly speak their 'main' language fluently. So, what better way of learning a language you barely (if ever) ever hear in real life than surrounding yourself with it.

I once heard somewhere that you don't learn a language, you get used to it. I think it's fair to say that it's true to a certain degree.

Those hanging powerlines remind me of here in Puerto Rico, since we have those mesh of insanity running everywhere!
You ain't seen nothing yet!
Kappa.png

6XmFS.jpg

Last edited:
btw if u look carefouly you should see that clouds forms some head

I have a whole folder full of BGs of all kinds(no nudies) ;P , but there are many just like his and such, I'll try uploading it to my dropbox and share it with you guys.

Mostly from sites like: �o�t��������, 4chan, reddit: the front page of the internet, deviantART: where ART meets application!, *chan, etc. There are a couple other sites, but it would be against the rules (and the law lol) to post them. ;_;

This.
Best sites to get wallpapers and more >:) .
It's indeed a good way to learn. I'm pretty sure you're familiar with this example, but when people from other countries move to, for instance, the US for a long time they tend to forget how to properly speak their 'main' language fluently. So, what better way of learning a language you barely (if ever) ever hear in real life than surrounding yourself with it.

I once heard somewhere that you don't learn a language, you get used to it. I think it's fair to say that it's true to a certain degree.
I can agree with "you don't learn a language, you get used to it.", but in my time when i was learning Japanese, I have learned, that learning phrases is wrong, learning the language's structure and thought pattern is the correct way to learn the language, it is actually harder for those who are not born in those certain countries to learn since young age means a'lot when it comes to learning a language, full submergence is the proper form to learn, since it leaves no way out.

I wish I had a Kanji dictionary, all I have is a Japanese to English, English to Japanese Dictionary; which is good for expanding your Japanese Vocabulary, it does show Kanji, but they're too small to count the strokes.
You ain't seen nothing yet!
Kappa.png

6XmFS.jpg
LOOOOOOOL
mine KDE4 desktop ;>
DOTFH.png
Fallen, go to System Settings > Application Appearance ||and toy around with it, there should be a link that says "Get New Themes."
........................................|> Workspace Appearance || some nice stuff in there for customization!

I have a whole folder full of BGs of all kinds(no nudies) ;P , but there are many just like his and such, I'll try uploading it to my dropbox and share it with you guys.
go create a thread, I'll contribute like there's no tomorrow. I was thinking of creating one myself the other day, but I'm too lazy. It's summer YO! ;_;

I can agree with "you don't learn a language, you get used to it.", but in my time when i was learning Japanese, I have learned, that learning phrases is wrong, learning the language's structure and thought pattern is the correct way to learn the language, it is actually harder for those who are not born in those certain countries to learn since young age means a'lot when it comes to learning a language, full submergence is the proper form to learn, since it leaves no way out.

I wish I had a Kanji dictionary, all I have is a Japanese to English, English to Japanese Dictionary; which is good for expanding your Japanese Vocabulary, it does show Kanji, but they're too small to count the strokes.
Yeah, I agree with you. I forgot to say something in my msg (I wanted to keep it briefly. I have this tendency of making huge ass walls-of-text, and I try really hard to avoid it lol), I of course learnt the language's structure. I'm already in a stage where I don't really need to check the Kanjis to be able to read, say, a normal everyday book (not a Newspaper). After you reach a certain stage you can even 'guess' what certain Kanjis stand for, it's quite amazing to be honest. But yeah, if you just stop and ignore the language, quit any progress and just settle with what you learnt up to this point, over time it will just fade away, hence my message about surrounding myself with it (keeping 3 languages on par is kinda hard).

Also, I do have a Kanji dictionary. It's useful as fuck, but it's not really needed. There are many online resources you can use for that matter.

@lol works on windows aswell?

Just go in to control panel and change it so they one of the are an extention of your primary screen. :p

@lol works on windows aswell?

Just go in to control panel and change it so they one of the are an extention of your primary screen. :p

Don't get what you mean it all.
Am using Win7, all it lets me do is change the background picture, nothing else.

What? No go in to something called Screen resolution setting or something like that. Just rightclick on your desktop. Then you can see all the setting for monitors.

What? No go in to something called Screen resolution setting or something like that. Just rightclick on your desktop. Then you can see all the setting for monitors.

Yea, that allows me to align & change the monitors it doesn't let me assign them different wallpapers.
Doesn't matter though, i found a way to do it.

Desktop.jpg

Alot of crap in the way but, GOGO ONE PIECE!

Hurrdurr, installed Sabayon 9 2 days ago wif KDE4. Such a cool OS + KDE4 is customizable as hell. (I also liek the transparent terminal :3)

Desktop:
GFYpb.jpg

Back