• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desktop Post your desktop!

IR1PFus.png

Got bored, realized I need to start customizing my computers theme/style since my last format. I used to have Rainmeter and some other widget applications installed, but haven't got around to adding them back after a hard drive reformat 2-3 months ago. So to start it off, I got the multi-moniter display program for extended task bar + different background images for dual monitors.

Image:
1p5Awmk.jpg

Now time to get some light weight widgets that will give some easy access to my commonly used programs.

Got bored, realized I need to start customizing my computers theme/style since my last format. I used to have Rainmeter and some other widget applications installed, but haven't got around to adding them back after a hard drive reformat 2-3 months ago. So to start it off, I got the multi-moniter display program for extended task bar + different background images for dual monitors.

Image:
https://i.imgur.com/1p5Awmk.jpg

Now time to get some light weight widgets that will give some easy access to my commonly used programs.

solve your pc issues or the goats will get you!

rZPiVbn.jpg

BG will stay the same forever.

Edit:
Overwrote my first post by accident :S
Just think of it as something awesome.

Back