• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desktop Post your desktop!

I use http://wallbase.cc/ but it seems it's offline or something :S

The owner, Yotoon, disappeared a few years ago and the site moderators slowly drifted apart because of a lack of a proper admin panel after the Wallbase V4 update. A few months ago the site broke completly :( Sad sad days indeed. I was a member from the very beginning.

The old mods + a few members opened a new site called Wallheaven but its been in alpha for some time now.

EdhQRlzn.png

Are you using windows 10 preview? looks alike //edit 8.1? :p
How long have you been using it, has it been stable for you - have you had any problems?

I used it for about 1 day and loved it, but it started crashing, couldn't use it at all >(always crashed when I was trying to "log in")
So I had to reinstall windows 7. (working fine now)
>Might be worth of mentioning that I have had some problems with my HDD which might have caused the crashes.

Unlike some of the people here, I like looking at fully clothed girls when I wake up :p

kx10vSZ.png

Are you using windows 10 preview? looks alike //edit 8.1? :p
How long have you been using it, has it been stable for you - have you had any problems?

I used it for about 1 day and loved it, but it started crashing, couldn't use it at all >(always crashed when I was trying to "log in")
So I had to reinstall windows 7. (working fine now)
>Might be worth of mentioning that I have had some problems with my HDD which might have caused the crashes.
This is just Windows 8.1, taskbar has small icons and that's it, and the color scheme is black with 0% transparency.

c3xEBpbr.png

Back