• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your habitat! :)

Pretty bare walls but meh, it's seperated from the rest of the house so it's ight
Lets get to it

Welcome to my Shag Pad
ILcs2D.jpg

xNr703.jpg

65HPkV.jpg

alBwJg.jpg

Pretty bare walls but meh, it's seperated from the rest of the house so it's ight
Lets get to it

Welcome to my Shag Pad
ILcs2D.jpg

xNr703.jpg

65HPkV.jpg

alBwJg.jpg

u aussie/nz'ers and your holdens. FUCK HOLDEN.

Small.. Messy.. Yeh Thats Me! You know your a no lifer/gamer when you got the speed stick and motion lotion on the desk! <3
t9cfvd.jpg

30b1fki.jpg

2zimykx.jpg

Small.. Messy.. Yeh Thats Me! You know your a no lifer/gamer when you got the speed stick and motion lotion on the desk! <3
t9cfvd.jpg

30b1fki.jpg

2zimykx.jpg

Why not turn your bed 90 degrees, It'd allow for so much more room for activities!:p Nice computer setup :D

Why not turn your bed 90 degrees, It'd allow for so much more room for activities!:p Nice computer setup :D

Maybe he don't have any o_O

And there goes big surprise for Pero
zdjcie0193j.jpg

zdjcie0194s.jpg

zdjcie0195g.jpg

Not a single pony was in my room that day.

You did hide all before you took those photos so it wouldnt be to painfull to show it to a girl/boy?

You did hide all before you took those photos so it wouldnt be to painfull to show it to a girl/boy?

his ponies are under his duvet waiting to strike the otland community with poniness

There are few stages of obsession, being closet with things I like is behind me. If I was really obsessed my room would look like this guy's:

Pero.. you changed my life def. moving the bed now! why did I never thing of this!? Will update haha! you reminded me of this!
[video=youtube;ZS90l4L2t6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS90l4L2t6k[/video]

Damn, everyone on OtLand seems to have similar chairs.. XD
@Runes, you should make your bed! I don't wanna see no stains

And I thought people nowadays use laptops

My buddy texted me the other day saying .. "whats a good gaming laptop" and I recorded and uploaded a clip I thought fit my answer.. yehh here we go

[video=youtube;DGVI0Awr8B0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGVI0Awr8B0[/video]

(excuse the poor audio quality it was recording through my speakers :S)

Back