• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest advances!

I had a character on main , It got killed so damn much.. So i started an rookstayer , And yes its very boring XD
Try a rookstayer you to :D

Why do you pick up gold? You have 27k and all you need to buy is life fluids and antidote runes?

True.. But the potions dont work anymore ;S So i cant buy something for my gold... And all items o loot i just put on floor.. So wast to go to town and sell ;D
IF ANY GM READ THIS! FIX POTIONS AT ROOK AND QUESTS :]

Gratz!

ruzczq.jpg

grats? would have been better if you used one person

oh look who talks biggest retard ever, and the biggest fucking noob iv ever seen. haha its pretty nice that your trying to asslick the owners by making signatures and advertising the ots thinking that you'll receive a present as GM, lmao...

Lol.. :p, did I hurted your feelings? :(

Last edited:
Lol.. :p, did I hurted your feelings? :(
Retards can't hurt others feeling they are only good to be stupid and dumb, just as you. Btw when i lost my position or before i loose it you sent around 10-15 pm's to tala telling him to kick me lmao..

Retards can't hurt others feeling they are only good to be stupid and dumb, just as you. Btw when i lost my position or before i loose it you sent around 10-15 pm's to tala telling him to kick me lmao..

Hahaha, that's actually funny. After I posted a fight between you and I, I felt bad, because I'm not that type of person, and I deleted my post and everytime Talaturen or another person asked for you to loose the BM position, I just said: "Give him another opportunitie...", but now I see that you don't know how to thank about good things someone do for you...

And when did I started to be retard? :blink:

Hahaha, that's actually funny. After I posted a fight between you and I, I felt bad, because I'm not that type of person, and I deleted my post and everytime Talaturen or another person asked for you to loose the BM position, I just said: "Give him another opportunitie...", but now I see that you don't know how to thank about good things someone do for you...

And when did I started to be retard? :blink:
Haha, thats funny, you deleted your posts its kinda funny... and you never started to be, you've always been hehe...

Alot of offtopic posts.

Can a moderator delete the posts made by Archez and ZoOorO?

Ok, I'll do what I was going to do before ZoOorO called me retard ^_^...

Finally, did the triangle tower. It was my deal in Tibia RL :p!

ttq.jpg

Back