• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

First sprites ever, advice appreciated.
54435435.png
bow1.png
sword1.png
I agree with @dami1310, keep spriting! ;)

Last edited:
hey guys, awesome work, ive been creating some custom outfits myself for a OT I envision to create. this is a wizard outfit u can pick , would u guys use it? u can change colours ofc.
gh2H6Wh.png

Looks really cool.. Especially the top hat. My only criticism would be that the gap between the left (our right) arm and the body makes it look like he is arching his back a tiny bit. Or he is flat behind his back? Maybe remove the gap and make it look like he has his arm against his body.

Still a fantastic job imo.

Looks really cool.. Especially the top hat. My only criticism would be that the gap between the left (our right) arm and the body makes it look like he is arching his back a tiny bit. Or he is flat behind his back? Maybe remove the gap and make it look like he has his arm against his body.

Still a fantastic job imo.

I was aiming for some kind of a back cape like they used to wear in London in 19th century, example here: http://i.imgur.com/gM0cvCS.png. But i've miserably doing so, but still i'm kind of happy with the outcome given i don't really sprite in Tibian isometric style and this was my 4th or 5th isometric sprite ever. Thanks for the comment though. :)

Back