• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your pets picture.

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
Here you can post your pet(s) and how they look, if you got a picture. ^_^
Anyway I don't got a picture but I've got a Dog called 'Rinty' she is 9 years old. :p

I have a rabbit called Tjockis (It means that your fat in english, cuz hes so fat xD) he is 2 years old.

I live on a farm so i gout hundreds of animals'n'shit.
This one is kinda funny, my mate got a bird ("undulat" in norwegian)And he's 108 bird years ^^ (avg. is 50-60 :D)

I have a big black battle cat, he's got his own battle arena and everything.

I have a black cat too. It's hunting all day long and is very good fighting, no wonder why it rules the neighborhood!

Last edited:
@ sm2000: Lol ^^ Nice to call a cat fatso XD

@ Taz: My grandmothers bird is like 46 years old I think :eek:

@ Cato: XD that was a funny looking cat (a) No offense! I wish your cat the best when fighting! x)

@ Lothar: These colours are my favourite colours when it comes to cat. Nice ;)

I got s cats (Misty and Poesika) Misty is one fat cat lol.

Misty (Dont have pic of poesika):
P1010034.jpg

I have 5 cats (my moms a crazy cat lady)

theyre names are: Meatball, Beefcake, Mushroom, Tubby, and Lafawnduh (All named by me)

Mi pet's name is Duke. XD. It's a Dog. Very sux... Anyway I love them. XDD
One moment to post a photo of them.

I have a rabbit its white and brown .. And one of its ears always flops down.

Here he is :p

Patchiewoo.jpg

I have 6 ducks (Dunken, Sassy, Swimmer, Runt, Mable, Squeeky), then a pig (Miss Porkchops).. Then I also have a cat (Sargent), and a dog (Higgens).

:) And those are all my pets o_O

~Shy

I have 6 ducks (Dunken, Sassy, Swimmer, Runt, Mable, Squeeky), then a pig (Miss Porkchops).. Then I also have a cat (Sargent), and a dog (Higgens).

:) And those are all my pets o_O

~Shy

lol looks like a farm

i have a dog, he his black terrier with some white fur below his mouth like a goatee

Nice pets guy, i had a cat but my mom took a job and noone could take care of her and we gave it out to some friends. Btw, I like your cat, Cato. I especially love that cats, as Lothar's one :D

I got s cats (Misty and Poesika) Misty is one fat cat lol.

Misty (Dont have pic of poesika):
P1010034.jpg

My other cat is fat too, it's a indoor cat and look almost like yours, just it's gray. It's a little fatter than yours cause it only eat junk food. I'll post a picture of it when I finally get windows to work.

Back