• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your PK screenshots!

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey,
Here you can post your PK screenshots or screens of killing a PK :p
Dont have one, but hope u have^^

Yesterday, player killing lol.

y1ppr31jby1avhdbfiefp7dru2.jpg

Hehe, we looted Magic Plate Armor, 2x Boots of Haste <- (One he was wearing) and few potions ;)

Looks like you've got a traitor in the team! That dragon fella seems to be trying to revive him with a health potion of some sort!

Anyone up to make some chars around lvl 60 , and start pk those 150+ mages? :D

I have around 4 level 80~100 mages.. message me ;)

I have BBot.

Regards,
Cody

I have around 4 level 80~100 mages.. message me ;)

I have BBot.

Regards,
Cody

Fuck bot, its just for fun haha, since im gettin bored in rl, and i don't want to bot/exp anymore coz im fuckin tired of scammers hackers >.<
Yeah i will. We need more people, also i must get my mage to lvl 60, its 29 now with black skull :)

No, im just saying incase you were wanting to use the combo function or w/e, lol. I really only use the healer.

Regards,
Cody

No, im just saying incase you were wanting to use the combo function or w/e, lol. I really only use the healer.

Regards,
Cody

Same haha, we will fix something. all we need is 2-3 more ed/ms to rape those 150+ botters :)

Well,i'll be online on this character "Shemoz" Soon, so the one who wants to join pk guild sub chars let message me. :)

Let the party started.

Back