• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your ranked stats!

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Here's mine.

Current Division - Silver 5 (promos for silver 4) - All these games played from Bronze 5 to Silver 4.

Post your summoner name in top
Post your current division.

Last edited:
FPhEo.png

Plat5. Also, you might think this is an excuse, just thought I'd say that the reasoning behind my horrible kda is I went from gold 5 to plat 5 learning how to play adc effective, this is the first season I actually play with my eyes open looking on how to improve ^^, I'm shooting for a really good kda next season

90db.png

silver3, was Silver2, stopped playing for a month.
I really suck at playing this game, good theory bad execution.

Dave, i have no idea how you're silver5 man, you clearly do better than i do in games.

2mzfod2.png

I was 1 game from diamond, but then got like 25~ troll games in a row and went down to plat 4 so didn't bother playing solo queue anymore since my mmr is so low. Started playing ranked 3s and so far got to plat 1 in a few days.
Also I bet you guys are jelly of my ip hehe.

It's not called "saved". The IP stacks up like that when you got no runes/Champs to play and as you see he's a nerd aswell, that IP amount clearifies that :p

I'm D1/D3/<- EUW/Challenger EUNE

Screenshots will come after game.

Watch your mouth, I'm not a nerd lol i've been playing league since pretty much beta and I had all the runes I had a long time ago and I didn't really have the urge to buy any champion that came out so it just started stacking over time.

Nerd-"A foolish or contemptible person who lacks social skills or is boringly studious"
I am certainly not a foolish person and I don't lack social skills, I'm out with my friends doing something every single day.

I can confirm the accounts aswell on East / West just if you give me your Summoner Name in PM

Back