• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your speedtest and chat about it!

My school got a new Internet connection.

2948-jdownloader1.png

speedtest is bigtime wrong D:

your school is perfect? lol
brazil have internet terrible <_<

(ps: house grandmother)

I'll post TU Delft speedtest tomorrow :p. I tested yesterday 160 Mb/s download 160 Mb/s upload. Prolly got limited by speedtest.

This computer (My private) doesn't support my internet to 100% so I got a bit slower than my hosting machines.
but still it's pretty neat :D

945129251.png

I tried benchmarking my 1gbit line and got 80mbit (it's so low it's not even wourt posting). But speedtest REALLY need a line boost!

E0QnEGnUEq.png

OWNAGEEEEEEEEEE

let me ask, what do you do with your internet?
why do you have that speed? it can't be for no reason :)

I got mine 100 mb in reason that I'm going to host a serious server and during the waiting I can download movies pretty fast :D
If you're just a guy checking facebook and some sites and play some games you don't need that high net, it's only expensive and for no reason =(

This internet is at my university, we have 5gb internet (fastest of holland, datacenters excluded) for just our bachelor study (just technical informatics) :p, the speed was limit by speedtest itsself.

Back