• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your Tibia FPS! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
What gfx card you recommend me? i bought this computer for 900$ last month but it wasnt good for gaming :S i need one for 150usd as max and it should run games like cod4 on very good setting or something

Overclocked my computer from 3.1Ghz to 3.7Ghz. Old results was to crappy. :C

2792-overclock-3-7ghz.png

I just put new cooling glue on my processor, so even when it is this overclocked, it runs max 35 degree in temperature. (Of max 70~). :p
z0mg i can't see the picture :mad:@@

omfg overclock to play tibia?, if u get at least 60 fps u play the same as 1kk fps
lol

I play other games. Reason I checked tibia FPS was to see the performance increase. :p
(psst, don't tell Cykotitan, its fun to play dumb with him). ;)

can i overclock mine?
Take a look in your BIOS, when you start your computer, you can click on either F2 or DEL to enter BIOS, you should be able to adjust clockrate. My Default clockrate was 15.5 (15.5 * 200 = 3.1Ghz~).
/// If you can not overclock your computer from default BIOS, you are not meant to. Usually because processors are under clocked in order to reduce temperature, you don't got space to put in a wicked air fan to cool processor in a laptop.
(This, kinda solves the mystery "why does so many gaming stationary computers got processors around 3+Ghz, while laptops 2~Ghz").

Make sure to don't overclock it to much, like max 3.0 ratio higher than default, if overclock to much - computer gets unstable, you can get bluescreen, in case of a bad cooler you can burn your processor.

I overclocked from 3.1Ghz ---> 4.0Ghz, and I got bluescreen on OS startup.

Then in BIOS I did a heat check and it raised from 23 degree to 45 degree in seconds.

Found out that it was rather unstable even as 3.7Ghz, so I clocked it to 3.5Ghz. And I am fine with it, nice temperature, still faster than regular, can handle ANY game at max graphic without problems. And my computer experience index is at 5.9 (because of 7200rpm harddriver).

// By overclocking my processor from 3.1Ghz to 3.5Ghz raised my processor ratio from 5.3 (which was lowest), to 6.7 (which is better than 4GB 800Mhz RAM and my hard driver).

Last edited:
Outgame my fps is 350(+/-)
Ingame about 70(+/-)

Mine is
Login screen: 800
In Game: 200

How do you get the FPS in the corner of the tibia client :p?

What gfx card you recommend me? i bought this computer for 900$ last month but it wasnt good for gaming :S i need one for 150usd as max and it should run games like cod4 on very good setting or something
HD4870 or HD4890. they should be really cheap now that the new generations are coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back