• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster [/PotatoSkin\]Gamemaster Application

NOT RECOMMENDED

Reason? He's trolling on others applications and also make others applications down.

I don't bring any other applications down. I realize that everyone has their own way of writing their own application. I'm sorry that you feel you need to post "Not Recommended" in big bold letters on my thread, but look at how many recommendations I have already..it doesn't bother me one bit.

yea man I didn't mean to be rude or something but I saw you in every single topic and I got pissed. Your application is good and you seems to be a nice and trustworthy guy. I change my mind you are recommended. Sorry.

Well, usually I do not have time with application beacuse it's just a waste of time. :p

I mean your a great mapper and all I just don't see how if someone creates a eye-catching and beautiful resume they get recommendations.. most these people recommending are just doing it off the pure instance of your application not by seeing how you are on server's and with people, I mean I'm sure your a stand up guy & honest and all that good stuff just weird to see all these big name people doing it.

Best of luck with all your future endeavors, like I said I'm sure your an amazing bloke and good-luck.

Recommended! (Do not know the guy personally, but clearly he's a verbal genius which at least I see as a great asset).

Well detailed application and would definitely be a great asset for any serious server out there.

Sincerely,
Ninjahopparn

Back