• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PotatoSkin's Mapping Thread

Got your comp back up or just avoiding me? Either way, nice stuff; Aragons starting levels are almost done. :) Just updated the thread.

Haven't posted anything in a long time, here's what I'm working on now. I'll finish it lator.

7ygmMb2.png

hmm,i think this looks nice but u use Pandarahoo's city style :S

Last edited:
Which idea do you mean?

@PotatoSkin
Looks nice, but maybe make the grass parts less random in the middle.

So because I'm using grass, rain barrels, and stone walls I'm using his style? :eek:

This is a wide known mapping "style" It's not HIS style. Lawl

I didn't know you were the mapping police, I'm sorry sir! If you aren't going to comment about the piece, then don't post. Simple as that.

for me yes
I helped making those pieces, Pandarohoo asked me to do those lines because Neon did them before and he liked it.
Means neon did it before, and the stone walls with the normal ones ontop of it, even cipsoft uses that shit.

Yes, it's similar but he did his own thing with it...

This style has been used fuckin often before Pandarohoo did. so I dont think it's his style.
If you really think that, it's your opinion. Nearly all of my cities had a style like this. So I copied the future? Don't think so.
Stop trolling please...

Topic:

I kinda like the houses on the left. but well. the whole piece is kinda wierd because of the grass you used everywhere randomly.
Keep it up. Wanna see more. ;)

Thanks Blackstone and Luffy :$

@Blackstone I fixed some stuff, and made the grass look less retarded - But thanks for the input! I greatly appreciate it.

I always see improvement in your work dude,

also someday we can map live? :D

Really enjoy the quality of work. It seems that the mapping showoff's section these days is just pure high quality. Quite impressive, keep it up!

Back