• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature PotatoSkin's Sigs and Such

PotatoSkin

CG Artist
Reaction score
Herro, I am starting to use photoshop more considering the fact that I'm in a Web Design Class and I'm making banners, signatures and similar stuff. I'll be posting some of the stuff I make including: Avatars, Banners, and Signatures. I suppose you could also request a signature, if you wanted though I doubt it will be any good.
Code:
Size:
Render(Optional):
Text:
Color:

No Render:
r23Ess.png

Render:
pTEnTHx.png

BgHxlDG.png

mAb4TR.png

[bZHT.png

Eet2y8.png

LFvPpl.png

Feel free to use any of the signatures I post, just be sure to add the link to my thread in your image.

Last edited:
Here some new stuff:
r23Ess.png

[bZHT.png

The signature I made at school with no brushes..we aren't allowed to have brushes in web design..derp.

If I gave you the pic of my ava could you darken and sharpen it abit and zoom into the upper half by about maybe 25-50%?

I'll try and make something later tonight. I'm not good with texts, or multiple colors.

New Signature:
LFvPpl.png

Last edited:
Back