• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

potions.lua exhausted bugged? tfs 1.1

Cmarfil

Reaction score
Hello,

I want to down exhausted for potions, I changed postions.lua, line:

exhaust:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, (configManager.getNumber(configKeys.EX_ACTIONS_DELAY_INTERVAL) - 100))

To:

exhaust:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, (configManager.getNumber(configKeys.EX_ACTIONS_DELAY_INTERVAL) - 250))

It is quite rare, sometimes works well, the exhausted come down, but within seconds the exhausted put back in a one second again, then back down again etc.

It is not constant, is not always the same, it is normal?

Thanks

You can probably just remove the exhaust, honestly. It's an item, so it's limited to being used every 1 second (or whatever is set for using itemEx in config.lua)

The exhaust is kinda funky and I haven't figured out how to use it without it acting weird. I removed it in my own server and it works fine.

then, the potions exhausted is really bugged on tfs 1.* ? :S

No. As razor said, that "exaust" is useless because potions are an item and as an item it has a global "exaust" that is configurable in the config.lua. I believe that that exaust is there because someone one day removed the useExitemcooldown and wanted their players to stop spamming potions on pvp...

Anyway, I have the same script as yours and it's not bugged here.

Back