• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Power Gamers

TrixX

Reaction score
It would be great if u make on main site power gamers ( best exp per day) attachment ;)

that is right, will motivate people . We need a site ! not a sub forum of otland !

There is a site and the fact that the forum is located here gives the server far more exposure. You would be a fool to want to give that up, online numbers would drop noticeably within a few weeks.

seems that you think that those who have different opinions from you are fools, but the fact is that shadowcores is not the only ot with 500-600 online players / day . All the others have their own site AND (very important) the site is just like rl tibia site .

check otserverlist and you will see that the only thing making this ot not perfect is this crapy site that seems a sub forum of a ot community

seems that you think that those who have different opinions from you are fools, but the fact is that shadowcores is not the only ot with 500-600 online players / day . All the others have their own site AND (very important) the site is just like rl tibia site .

check otserverlist and you will see that the only thing making this ot not perfect is this crapy site that seems a sub forum of a ot community

The site is in my opinion better then most other sites, clean & simple and not a real tibia rip off

You're a fool if you don't realize the amount of exposure that this forum brings to Shadowcores. OtLand is the number one resource for all things open Tibia.

As far as the website goes, it's simple, elegant and functional. Sure, the Cipsoft layout it familiar, but that doesn't make it the best. It's refreshing to see something original, maybe you don't like the look, but you can't deny that it's well put together.

And you realize that all those other servers with the same amount of online numbers are all noob characters from owner of that server in a no-logout zone?

the site sucks . and sucks so hard that nobody even comes here to complain . Nobody gives a shit to the site, nobody uses the forum .

Add a power gammers section and a rpg layout and decent backgroud .

the site sucks . and sucks so hard that nobody even comes here to complain . Nobody gives a shit to the site, nobody uses the forum .

Add a power gammers section and a rpg layout and decent backgroud .

Shadowcores - Threads: 1,750

now wonder if they create a better site . that is the point here . the ot is great the site sucks

I don't get your point, otland is a great forum. If shadowcores is a great server it won't get any more players by making the forum/site less "sucky"

now wonder if they create a better site . that is the point here . the ot is great the site sucks

Stop complaining about the website ^^
the only thing u make there is create an account, make a character and maybee join a guild^^
if ur nice you would maybee donate for the site but thats it ^^
you spent a maximum of 5 mins on that site :O
Spend the rest of time INGAME. Cause as u said ingame is perfect^^
so maybee u are spending hours on website dunno...
i have been a member of this forum quite some time and it still is amazing^^
Considering the fact most ots dont even have a forum..
This here is AWESOME!

i disagree , this fdorum is miserable . But that is just my taste, dont take it too seriously, it is just my opinion .

global tibia have many problems but i am sure that their web site is not one of them .

I actually think global tibia has a shitty forum compared to this. Although i think otland was better before the update in.. 2011? I don't remember when but i didn't like that mostly because i lost all of my rep4rep GRRRRRRR :mad: and i liked the arcade where you could play games when you were bored ! AND THE REP4REP

Back