• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Power-level on many games cheap!!

Just a heads-up: based on that single post by havoc and lack of any people who paid for your service posting here inclines me to steer pretty clear of this service.

So the buyer pays ingame cash for the hunt, pays real life money for you to do it, and then on top of that you need to be told where to hunt to powerlevel? Why would any of this make sense?

If i had the ingame cash, knew where to exp, I would save the real life cash and do it myself since none here knows if you even knows how to hunt a hardcore spawn or whatever. Right?

Why are you still trying to sell your "service", now you are known as a scammer, so stop bumping, no-one is going to buy your fake service, so make us a favor, and stop bumping this sh*t -.-

Back