• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Power Leveling Service

Protegy

Luminiferous Aether
Reaction score
I'm officially selling my tibia leveling skills (a.k.a No life) for those who want to gain a good amount of levels in a short amount of time.
Caution: You must not be afraid to spend a good chunk of money. (Varies with your purchase)

Your requirements: The account must have cash to spend for leveling, and must have a set (Does not require a expensive set) Note: I am no thief, if the account comes with a demon helmet magic plate armor etc. When you get the account back you will still have it, i won't take anything. If i die and perhaps lose something i will reimburse you for the items you lost.

Other: Any money, items, etc. i gain during your purchased amount of time, will stay with your account and will be yours.

Time Packages for Sale:
1 full day of leveling non stop: 25$ USD

Level Packages for Sale:
Lv 20-30, 10$ USD
Lv 30-40, 15$ USD
Lv 40-50, 20$ USD
Lv 50-60, 30$ USD
Lv 60+ Negotiable.

Payment Methods:
Paypal, Gift.
Bank Transfer.
Tibia Re-seller Codes, Premium Time and World Transfer Codes, are accepted.

Note:
I will not be botting! I do not bot, all levels will be gained manually.

Last edited:
"Time Packages for Sale:
1 full day of leveling non stop: 10$ USD"

Geekin it?

Back