• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Power Ranger Azul = Scammer

Mestor

Reaction score
I was online on my level 33 ek and played H / L with Power Ranger Azul

Played like this:

100k on low - Lost

200k on low - Lost

400k on low - Win!

Then he ran away like the cunt he is and said " No I dont want to play anymore and you lost. "

Dont really got any proof since I would never think a lvl 290+ on a ot would scam -.-

This is what he said after he ran away:

Hope nobody else will play and get scammed by this noob!

You got my warning!

gz7.png

Last edited:
I was online on my level 33 ek and played H / L with Power Ranger Azul

Played like this:

100k on low - Lost

200k on low - Lost

400k on low - Win!

Then he ran away like the cunt he is and said " No I dont want to play anymore and you lost. "

Dont really got any proof since I would never think a lvl 290+ on a ot would scam -.-

This is what he said after he ran away:

Hope nobody else will play and get scammed by this noob!

You got my warning!

gz7.png

I Will speak to him :)

aheuaheuahuea...

this is so sad kid, making fake post abut me..... EHUAHEUAHEUAH make cry over ot game HAHA

why say i scam??? u wes there for see i scaming?
ha this guy think he know all ting before he know any ting

why say i scam??? u wes there for see i scaming?
ha this guy think he know all ting before he know any ting

The sad thing here is that you just made a otland account to write " Me no scaam he is kid and I no scam"
"Join Date 27th July 2013"...

and I never cried. I just made this post to warn other people about you so they wont get scammed. That's the only reason I made this post. But I hope that you get a bad reputation so nobody will play with a scammer like you.

ofc its a + if you give me my 800k you scammed me on and said sorry too... really need the money :/

Why would I even put down 10 min of my time to write this post about you if you did not scam me? lol

why saying i scam... i go for long time make money i play for 200 game in dice i never scam. all from peopl on server i play with in all of the days, noting i scam. is end the sotry littl kid :)))))))))))))

why saying i scam... i go for long time make money i play for 200 game in dice i never scam. all from peopl on server i play with in all of the days, noting i scam. is end the sotry littl kid :)))))))))))))

Say what you want, You can ask Aboo, Postnisse and Xurtz... they was there and saw it all.

Then tell me also why you ran away! If I lost, you would stay and play more so you got more cash...

Whatever there is no way to prove who is right and wrong.. but I hope Lunarforce got a nice community and understands who is the guilty one here.

... and it's still fun that you made that otland account only to say "Haueahuhaueueueue, littl kid me no scam"

Last edited:
google translate:
is people all from tibia is tell me i not scam, so i talk with them and im sorry.
Come yalahar depo after 5 minutes and i giving back cash.

All forum, stop hunt me, i will giving back!!!!

Sure, I'll pake print and post it if you give it back... waiting in yalahar dp

Keep waiting...........:)

Oh, tought that you was going to give back the 800k since you wrote:

google translate:
is people all from tibia is tell me i not scam, so i talk with them and im sorry.
Come yalahar depo after 5 minutes and i giving back cash.

All forum, stop hunt me, i will giving back!!!!

I dont know what language you tought that was... but on english it means that you was going to come and the cash back, as long it was not sarcastic...

... So it was my friend that made that account only to troll me that it was Power Ranger Azul, funny guy.

First off, i can't believe im disgracing my account by posting in either lunaforce or shadowcores threads but here it is....

second WELCOME TO FUCKIN TIBIA SCRUB! scams arnt new, particularly gambling scams. the fact that you fell for it means you sir, are a complete moron.

third... it is 100% factual that power ranger jewed this guy out of money. how do i know? because all the polaks and brs jew eachother out of money, their the only ones simple minded enough to fall into those OH SO BLOODY OBVIOUS traps....

fourth. down with lunaforce. down with shadowcores....

Thank you, that is all.

Back