• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Powergaming a Knight

City

Reaction score
So I feel like I need my own thread to get more help.

So what's going on is, I'm going to skill my knight to 80/80 or possibly 90/90. It'll be 80/80 in 4~ days,
I'm not familiar with the new spawns yet so I need some help, I don't want to miss something.

EQ & Stats

Information:
  • FACC
  • 80/80 Skills
  • Great EQ

10-? Mount Sternum Undeads

sell the great eq, buy a premium scroll and your leveling and profit will be much better to buy back the eq

10-50 Mount Sternum Undeads (I was MAXing 90k/h there at level 45 with double exp week and spawn to myself)
50-80 Outside Orc Fortress / Shadowthorn
80-100 Inside Orc Fortress / PoH
100+ Carlin Dragons

sell the great eq, buy a premium scroll and your leveling and profit will be much better to buy back the eq

I got money for prem scrolls, but this char will just be sitting in Venore coryms after lvl 80.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I should skip some skills and powerlevel before exp week is over. I was thinking I'd start PG on 29th, right after Server Save.

Are you botting? I really don't know about free account hunting, I've always botted my money making knights at PH swamp trolls -> Torts & Crocs at Fenrock -> Mutated Humans -> Stone Golems in Farmine (great cash) -> Killer Caimans

Back