• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ppl cant log into my ot?

gilbert123

~Caspin~
Reaction score
Hey- so yesterday; I had my otserver up and ppl could log in; and now I restarted it and nobody can log it- no errors came up in the Console but not even I can log on. I don't remember changing anything and I tried re-port fowarding. Any suggestions?

There is probably something with your port forwarding, maybe you router restarted somehow and lost your ports, try to add the port again on a new service. Also try to log-in on another desktop/laptop with the local-ip ( 127.0.0.1 ) as I believe

There is probably something with your port forwarding, maybe you router restarted somehow and lost your ports, try to add the port again on a new service. Also try to log-in on another desktop/laptop with the local-ip ( 127.0.0.1 ) as I believe

Lol that doesnt work as just one thing on a network lmao. If you have a server hosted on one comp in your house and try getting on with that from another, the results will be 0

Back