• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Preference

DestinationSer

@echo off
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, It's been a few years since I've even bothered to think the thought of continuing developing my server but if that is even going to happen I am curious to where peoples interest are nowadays. Which server type (As in low exp, high exp etc.) & server client do you prefer?

This question is asked so many times and you can clearly see on https://otservlist.org/ what's currently the most popular.

A very vocal minority on these forums will say "low rate rpg-like servers" but the sad truth is those servers rarely get any players.

Feels difficult to advertise stuff like this. IF you enter a thread in advertisements and they put down everything, including pictures and a respond with even more info is about what you can do and what their features are is too much info. I ain't reading all this, takes to long. I'm not playing any servers for many years but I still get exhausted just by reading how much "unique" stuff you can do. Bleh.

Less is more.

Back