• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Premier League

Pevez

† Peace †
Reaction score
Suph, :ninja:

The Premier League is an English professional league for association football clubs. At the top of the English football league system, it is the country's primary football competition. Contested by 20 clubs, it operates on a system of promotion and relegation with The Football League. The Premier League is a corporation in which the 20 member clubs act as shareholders. Seasons run from August to May, with teams playing 38 games each totalling 380 games in the season. Most games are played on Saturdays and Sundays, with a few games played during weekday evenings. It is sponsored by Barclays Bank and therefore officially known as the Barclays Premier League.

The competition formed as the FA Premier League on 20 February 1992 following the decision of clubs in the Football League First Division to break away from The Football League, which was originally founded in 1888, and take advantage of a lucrative television rights deal. The Premier League has since become the world's most watched sporting league. It is the world's most lucrative football league, with combined club revenues of £1.93 billion ($3.15bn) in 2007–08. It is also ranked first in the UEFA coefficients of leagues based on performances in European competitions over the last five years, ahead of Spain's La Liga and Italy's Serie A.[]

A total of 43 clubs have competed in the Premier League, but only four have won the title: Arsenal, Blackburn Rovers, Chelsea, and Manchester United. The current champions are Manchester United, who won their eleventh Premier League title in the 2008–09 season, the most of any Premier League team. This title triumph also levelled United and Liverpool on 18 top-flight championships altogether.

Why is the Premier League this good?

Favourite team? And why...

Why premier league is this good? Ehm, Great teams? Great physical football but some teams do use more technical football..
They also have some great players as Wayne Rooney, Didier Drogba, Fernando Torres to name a few of them and the teams can go very far in Champions League + Europa League! (This season they failed in Champions League) but they still got 2 teams (Liverpool + Fulham!) in Europa League Semi-finals..

Favourite Team : Manchester United FC! Because I like how they usually play like a team. But one thing I do not like about Man United is the big ass motherf*cking owners... F*ck the Glazers! They only want to make money out of a family club like Manchester United...

In my opinion, La Liga would win over Premier League anytime x)

My favorite team there is probably... Manchester City :]

In my opinion, La Liga would win over Premier League anytime x)

My favorite team there is probably... Manchester City :]
No. They've got more speed and they've got better technique. In premier league you don't have time to dribble and such. It's a very physical league.

La Liga has one good team. Barcelona. Manchester United is best in England..

They're 4 points behind of Chelsea, at a second place, 2 points before Arsenal. 4 games remaining.

I'm a huge Chelsea fan myself, have been ever since mid '98. Pre Roman-Era. I get sick of everyone telling me that Chelsea fans are fans of prosperity, sure some might be, but we sure as hell are not the only club having them.

KTBFFH!

Those kind of suppoters every single club god Chris...

If La Liga is a better league than Premier League why do we often we atleast 2-3 English teams in the Semi-finals in Champions League? (Not this year :( )

Last year it was Arsenal, Chelsea, United and Barcelona.
2 years ago it was United, Barcelona, Chelsea and Liverpool(?)...

I am highly aware of the fact that most, if not all, clubs has fans of prosperity to a certain degree. What I was trying to refer to though was that every single bloke (most of them anyway) who's not a Chelsea supporter sees any Chelsea supporter as a fan of prosperity. Enough off topic though, Premier League is great!

Those kind of suppoters every single club god Chris...

If La Liga is a better league than Premier League why do we often we atleast 2-3 English teams in the Semi-finals in Champions League? (Not this year :( )

Last year it was Arsenal, Chelsea, United and Barcelona.
2 years ago it was United, Barcelona, Chelsea and Liverpool(?)...

Worlds best player - Messi = La Liga
Worlds best playmaker - Xavi = La Liga
Best scorer - Messi = La Liga
Second best play maker - Messi = La Liga
Top 5 players in the world - Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi, Iniesta, Kaka = all of them plays La liga
Worlds fastest player - Ronaldo = La Liga

la liga > premier league

Hehe your funny.. Top 5 players in the world and you dont even name Rooney? Stop talking football dude... Just because the players play in la liga doesn't make it the best league... Where is Real Madrid in Champions League? Ohh Yeah I forgot.. They never make it anymore... La Liga got one good team in Champions League and thats Barcelona no others! Sevilla got PWNED by CSKA Moscow and Real Madrid got PWNED by Lyon!... Want me to continue all the teams that PWNED Real Madrid? There is quite a few of them...

Btw its the TEAMS that make a league good and not the players... You play like a team because its a TEAMSPORT not individually like Messi and Ronaldo wants to do all the time.. Go Premier League and GL finding one player that takes the ball dribbles and loses it ALOT of times in a game.. You will find NONE because English football plays the real football which is a teamsport while Messi says "Ey Xavi give me the ball, thanks and now I go...." Ronaldo says "Ey anyone give me the ball, *gets the ball* go against a deffender and doing worthless dribbles before he even is close the deffender and AHH EY REFF HE TOUCHED ME GIVE ME A FREEKICK! DUUUDE!!!!!"

Btw, Champions League is the Masters League, Best team plays there so if you want to be a successfull club you gotta make it in Champions League and like I said, There is ONLY one team in spain that can make it...

Hehe your funny.. Top 5 players in the world and you dont even name Rooney? Stop talking football dude... Just because the players play in la liga doesn't make it the best league... Where is Real Madrid in Champions League?
Shut up, noob :D. You shouldn't be talking about football, I mean, everyone who really knows anything about football knows why I didn't put Rooney in the list. And if you take a look in my order, from Messi to Kaka, it was top 5 in 2009. Top 5 in 2010 isn't official yet. So, technically, Rooney isn't even top 10 (yet). And if Rooney was in top 10, GZ! One damn player in Premier League.

Oh, where IS PREMIER LEAGUE in Champions League? omg.

Ohh Yeah I forgot.. They never make it anymore... La Liga got one good team in Champions League and thats Barcelona no others! Sevilla got PWNED by CSKA Moscow and Real Madrid got PWNED by Lyon!... Want me to continue all the teams that PWNED Real Madrid? There is quite a few of them...

Chelsea got pwned by Inter, Manchester by Bayern etc. No premier league club is in CL -.-
Btw its the TEAMS that make a league good and not the players... You play like a team because its a TEAMSPORT not individually like Messi and Ronaldo wants to do all the time.. Go Premier League and GL finding one player that takes the ball dribbles and loses it ALOT of times in a game.. You will find NONE because English football plays the real football which is a teamsport while Messi says "Ey Xavi give me the ball, thanks and now I go...." Ronaldo says "Ey anyone give me the ball, *gets the ball* go against a deffender and doing worthless dribbles before he even is close the deffender and AHH EY REFF HE TOUCHED ME GIVE ME A FREEKICK! DUUUDE!!!!!"

/care? I hate Ronaldo. But, there is still a reason why he was the fucking biggest star in premier league when he played Manchester. Premier may show the real football, but, we are not talking about that. wtf, why did you change the subject in all of a sudden? We are talking about the best players here, best clubs. If Real Madrid and Barcelona (or just Barcelona) gathered and made a team, vs Chelsea and Manchester.. who do you think would win? In my very honest opinion, la liga <.<
Btw, Champions League is the Masters League, Best team plays there so if you want to be a successfull club you gotta make it in Champions League and like I said, There is ONLY one team in spain that can make it...

OMG!!!! Barcelona!?!?!+1 and this year no english team made it! wtf..

Premier League got a bad year and Manchester United didnt get Pwned by Bayern.. They got owned by away goal rule... Bayern doesn't deserve the Semi final... Against Fiorentina they got a huge offside goal (The Aggregate finished 4-4 and they went thro on away goals) that made them go against Man United and there what happend? A goal in min 94~ (Aggregate once again 4-4 and thro on away goal rule).

Lets watch next year? If you think a league is only the top teams then gtfo okey?
Lets take like Fulham, they are 12 in Premier League and they are playing Semi-Final in Europe League... Next year Manchester City will also play in Champions League and they will be good because they beaten BIG teams away like Chelsea @ Stamford bridge like 1-3? Barca didnt even beat Chelsea when they had their best season in football history!
Middle teams in Premier League would pwn the shit out of middle teams in La liga! Almeria vs Aston Villa wooow nice game.. Mallorca vs Tottenham? Wooow.... Manchester City vs Sevilla (Im pretty sure Manchester City would win there...) Villa Real suck and they are like shity Stoke City this season same with Atletico Madrid... Valencia is like Arsenal or even worse... Real Madrid we cant even talk about because they cant even make it in Champions League, and most of their Europe titels are because Franco gave them the resources to buy any shity player and pay the other team to lose against Real madrid...
Ronaldo's performance in Manchester UNITED gave him that top rank in the top lists of best player in the world same with Kaká (AC Milan) Lets watch this year and we'll find some Premier League players there...

Barcelona couldnt even win over Chelsea in Camp Nou OR EVEN Stamford Bridge last season (The fkin reff took away atleast 2-3 penalties for Chelsea) AND THAT SEASON HAS BEEN REWARDED WITH THE BEST SEASON EVER IN FOOTBALL HISTORY and you say "Or even barcelona" could beat a team made up by Manchester United + Chelsea? Dude seriously?

I took a new subject because you did? You brought in the players and I wasn't talking about the players because football is a teamsport...

Premier League got a bad year and Manchester United didnt get Pwned by Bayern.. They got owned by away goal rule... Bayern doesn't deserve the Semi final... Against Fiorentina they got a huge offside goal (The Aggregate finished 4-4 and they went thro on away goals) that made them go against Man United and there what happend? A goal in min 94~ (Aggregate once again 4-4 and thro on away goal rule).

Why the fuck doesn't Bayern deserve to be in the semi finals? just because of the away goal rule? wth man.. whether you like it or not, it's the judger that decides if it's offside or not and according to the judger it wasn't, you shouldn't blame bayern but the judger.

Lets watch next year? If you think a league is only the top teams then gtfo okey?
Lets take like Fulham, they are 12 in Premier League and they are playing Semi-Final in Europe League... Next year Manchester City will also play in Champions League and they will be good because they beaten BIG teams away like Chelsea @ Stamford bridge like 1-3? Barca didnt even beat Chelsea when they had their best season in football history!
Middle teams in Premier League would pwn the shit out of middle teams in La liga! Almeria vs Aston Villa wooow nice game.. Mallorca vs Tottenham? Wooow.... Manchester City vs Sevilla (Im pretty sure Manchester City would win there...) Villa Real suck and they are like shity Stoke City this season same with Atletico Madrid... Valencia is like Arsenal or even worse... Real Madrid we cant even talk about because they cant even make it in Champions League, and most of their Europe titels are because Franco gave them the resources to buy any shity player and pay the other team to lose against Real madrid...
Ronaldo's performance in Manchester UNITED gave him that top rank in the top lists of best player in the world same with Kaká (AC Milan) Lets watch this year and we'll find some Premier League players there...

If you want me to argue with you, stop writing like that. Post each sentence in a new line and use periods -.-
Atletico Madrid, Espanyol, Xerez... atletico madrid fucking owned VALENCIA with 4-1 and I think they were the away team. Espanyol... soon it's Barca vs Espanyol, do you know what they call it? A derby, yeah, that's how good Espanyol has became..

And at the rest of your post, answer this question;

If Manchester United and Chelsea teamed up against Barcelona vs real... who the fuck do u think would win?

Puyol, Pique - one of the best defenders = la liga
Vidic, one of the best defender = premier
Xavi, Messi, Iniesta and Kaka, worlds best play makers - La Liga
Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi, Iniesta and Kaka - worlds best players (messi nr 1) = la liga

-.-

You said (or just barcelona) and that was what I was talking about not freakin Real Madrid a.k.a We are not a team, we waste millions of millions of players and still fail in La Liga and Champions League and Barcelona.

Kaka havnt played good this season so please, do not call him one of the worlds best players (Even tho he is ranked that but its 2009 season and he played in a totally different club ! )

I can write how ever i fkin want and if u want people to write good in a freakin tibia~ forum then seriously you're in the wrong place!

No. They've got more speed and they've got better technique. In premier league you don't have time to dribble and such. It's a very physical league.

La Liga has one good team. Barcelona. Manchester United is best in England..

Real madrid, valencia, sevilla..

Real Madrid : Fails in Champions League every single year.
Valencia : Sometimes they are awesome and sometimes they are worthless (Loss against Zaragoza with 3-0...)
Sevilla : They can be awesome sometimes but lately they have been pure shit!

Back