• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Premiera.mine.nu nice spoof

Toskafka

Ziooom Tedego!
Reaction score
Best server in the list, premiera.mine.nu

Maaaany chars like: (look at 25-40lvls ;s on whoisonline)
premierau.jpg

Around 150 8 lvls
premierarpx.jpg

I hope that the punishment of the server:peace:

kkthxbb

config.ini
idleWarningTime = 29 * 60 * 1000
idleKickTime = 30 * 60 * 1000

there was a big mistake!
Please unban! I dont know why I got ban
there is no data spoofing

I can tell that those proofs are not proofs..

I can't believe people doesn't use their brain before they go "yep. that's true"..

first of try to get some REAL proofs... a big amount of characters that have logged in at nearly same time and are online 24/7. (Not real spoofing, the characters are online..)
or if !online ingame doesn't match the "Who's online" on web. and it must be wrong with more than 25% to be considered as spoof (system spoofing)

Spoof = When a server shows players online that isn't correct to the game it self.
Example one server shows there's 102 players online at webpage, but when you look ingame there's only 5.. that's spoofing!

FFS! That aint dataspoofing?
Might be against the rules.. but it aint dataspoofing...

I can tell that those proofs are not proofs..

I can't believe people doesn't use their brain before they go "yep. that's true"..

first of try to get some REAL proofs... a big amount of characters that have logged in at nearly same time and are online 24/7. (Not real spoofing, the characters are online..)
or if !online ingame doesn't match the "Who's online" on web. and it must be wrong with more than 25% to be considered as spoof (system spoofing)

Spoof = When a server shows players online that isn't correct to the game it self.
Example one server shows there's 102 players online at webpage, but when you look ingame there's only 5.. that's spoofing!

xinn said:
basically counting logged off players as logged players is prohibited and it is treated as Spoofing.. It is similar to counting NPCs as players, i hope you get a point.

i didn't write anything about that on the site so when someone is banned for this, and deletes non-logout zones or just modify his sources to stop counting such players i simply unban his server...

I agree with xinn.

my server does not count logged off players.
idleKickTime = 30 * 60 * 1000 =======> after 30min inactivity, player is kicked from the game.
Where is data spoofing on premiera.mine.nu? show me because I do not see...

my server does not count logged off players.
idleKickTime = 30 * 60 * 1000 =======> after 30min inactivity, player is kicked from the game.
Where is data spoofing on premiera.mine.nu? show me because I do not see...

are you that stupid or just pretending to be?
do you happen to know what the no-logout zones are?

you are stuppid i dont have no logout zones panie wszystko wiedzacy i nic nie opczajajacy

So why the 700 players online has decreased to 300?
Maybe now you do not have no-logout zones but previously had:peace:

Back
Top Bottom