• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Premium life begins, need advices!

Jacobs

Webdev, mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Jacobs63
Hey out there :)
Just bought pacc, so I won't be mapping for the OT all day.
Bough promotion on my 33 MS, have decent equip imo - hotm, focus cape, blue legs, boh, WoI, spellbook of enlightenment.
However, I don't know where to exp :p
Tried ank tombs with mate, unfortunately bonebeast one shot me lol, but still got 2 levels in about a hour and half, without much tryharding..
Gonna try port hope dworcs, will see how it goes, but need advices where to exp, with decent loot as im kinda low on gold.
Thanks!!

Mistrock cycs for a bit, can't remember if you can access Port hope water elementals

Well it suxs so bad but the exp is great, deeper cyks in edron with stealth rings. Takes about 10-30 min for each level, depending on how many players are hunting there.

You should try hunting earth elementals, usually profit plus good exp. :p

Don't even try to talk about bots on mine thread, ok? Ty
Todays plan is earth ele cave, or yalahar quest in order to get to mistrock, will see how it goes ;)

Kk, went earth elems in the morning, messed up and died :D
Then went cyclopolis for quick exp, even tho with a waste (had stealth rings anyways), got the level back in a 10 minutes, so its kinda k.

If you go earth elementals use terra eq

Back