• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Premium problem :S

pablo93

Reaction score
Hello, I have the next problem:
All the created accounts have 999 premium days... And I want that the created accounts have free acc...
I have search a lot of time about this problem, and i cant find solution :S...

Also i have another problem... The webpage says that the server is offline, being that it is online... :S

Hello, I have the next problem:
All the created accounts have 999 premium days... And I want that the created accounts have free acc...
I have search a lot of time about this problem, and i cant find solution :S...

Also i have another problem... The webpage says that the server is offline, being that it is online... :S

Isn't it in config.lua? :pp
what server do you use?

Perhaps this? The prem days on the account manager.

0ndggw.png

I have fixed the problem of the premium days...
I only went to xampp\htdocs\config, and open the "config.php", and changed this :
Code:
['newaccount_premdays'] = 999;
for this
Code:
['newaccount_premdays'] = 0;
----- but i have the next problem: The webpage says that the server is offline, being that it is online

thanks for trying helping me :D (sory for bad english)

I have fixed the problem of the premium days...
I only went to xampp\htdocs\config, and open the "config.php", and changed this :
Code:
['newaccount_premdays'] = 999;
for this
Code:
['newaccount_premdays'] = 0;
----- but i have the next problem: The webpage says that the server is offline, being that it is online

thanks for trying helping me :D (sory for bad english)

Set your port correctly at config.lua

Back