• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Premium scroll = premium points in donate shop.

djmax1

Dashim
Reaction score
Hi. I've got proposal to make Premium Scroll's in game as Premium Points Scroll. :)
Ex. Let's make it obtainable only by donate shop and it cost 25 points and it gives 25 points.
Then players who don't have money can sell them in-game for cash! AND for sure people will donate shadowcores a little bit more often than now.

Last edited:
someone already made this proposal before ,nothing happened.

Yeah, someone already make a thread about this, is a great idea and people spend money for shadowcores wich helps improve the server

No because nothing will be sold for CC just everything for points...

lol why would they do that when people can just buy the cc instead of the premmy scroll

lol why would they do that when people can just buy the cc instead of the premmy scroll

Becouse they can wish more money for premium points scroll than they can obtain in shop o_O?
<i don't wanna live on this planet anymore>

lol, no orshabaal item shop and now ppl playing on server have ideas " how to make cash for admin " ?

Don't do this, if someone want to donate, he will donate..

Some people need premium points for name change or something other and they don't have money for donate but they have money in-game.
So if it will come to this server they can buy premium points for cash in-game.

Finally, I've wanted to create a new thread, but I've found this one.

At the moment I'm not able to donate, I don't have a paypal account and the other payment methods are not avaiable for my country.

I'd love something like this to be implemented. Those who can donate can sell scrolls in game for quite a nice amount of money indeed. I'd surely pay alot, even though I just need 2 or 3 things off of a shop list.

Someday perhaps ... :)

Edit: It's somewhat similar to 'rl' Tibia premium feature though. You know, transfering premium scrolls in game and selling them, except here those would be 'points' scrolls or whatever. D:

Last edited:
Not agree, if you do this, the people will do a lot of moneymakers botting 24/7 for making cash

Back