• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Premium scrolls.

Nevanah

Reaction score
Just wonderin why theres a level 225 limit on the Premium scrolls? all its doing is keep the price of them high for the higher level players and makeing the rich, richer! Doesnt make any sense to me...

pretty much what there telling you to do is bot to 225 because everyone has 225 now adays because mark and hani do nothing to botters still after 1 year.

Nice to see people agree with me.. if someone could explain to me one good point its required to be level 225 to buy then ill shut up .. but i cant think of one lol

Why did we add level restrictions to other items, but not to mounts and addons?
The level restriction was not added to stop players from buying items, but to prevent people from using new accounts to make fraudulent payments, as the punishment for that is instant account deletion for all accounts involved. Since mounts can not be transferred to other accounts, we did not see the need to add it to them.

hani's answer in another thread

Yes he did . And is a pretty obvious and decent reason . Premmy scrolls only to lvl 250+ players

Why did we add level restrictions to other items, but not to mounts and addons?
The level restriction was not added to stop players from buying items, but to prevent people from using new accounts to make fraudulent payments, as the punishment for that is instant account deletion for all accounts involved. Since mounts can not be transferred to other accounts, we did not see the need to add it to them.

hani's answer in another thread

Ok im silenced makes sense haha

I can't see any point of making it available to buy from level 225. It should be changed like all rare mounts should be removed from shop.

Back