• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Premium user benefits

Jafab

Learning Graphic Design
Reaction score
Hello guys, sorry for posting this thread here, I wasn't sure where to post.

I'm coming back since 2011, and I want to know what were the benefits of upgrading my OtLand account to premium user. Could I help a little bit with the development by being a premium user?

I'm not a kid anymore haha, and I'm now a computer scientist. I work with software development I have some experience with the software industry now so I wanna help this team with the development. To start I wanna get a premium membership to support the forum, but I wanted to remember what were the benefits of upgrading my account to premium.

Again, sorry if this is not the forum where I should've posted this thread. Feel free to move it to the right forum.

Kind regards

Solution
Thank you, @Xikini! I remember there were special repositories and sources for premium users. Is it still possible?
Ls6K8mF.png

Print screened from today.
Has a resources, support and request board inside.

I think the only thing that doesn't exist anymore is "Private resource board with exclusive Downloads".

BUMP!

I want to donate but why is this asking me for a credit card numer?
For now I want to pay just 3 months, and as I see this force to make a subscription "Each 3 moths", does that mean that every 3 moths are going to take 9 dolars from my card? I just want to pay with my paypal acc, not a credit card.

Back